Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Yoga for Toning

Question: hi yogi marlon, i use ur dvd regulary!!and im wonderin if i keep usin it will it tone up my body??

Name: niamh
city: dublin
country: ireland

Hi Niamh,
I'm always thrilled to know that people in far away places are practicing yoga along with me on my DVD. The answer to you question is a resounding Yes! If you continue with any of my 7 DVDs you will indeed tone your body. The DVD that is most directed at developing muscle mass and strength is "Feeling Stronger Every Day".

Please respond here to let my readers know what your progress is and if you have any quesitons along the way. This blog is intended to create a worldwide community of yoga practitioners.

Also, would you please tell me where you got my DVD in Ireland? I'd love to know.
Many thanks for your quesiton

Om Shanti (Peace)
Yogi Marlon

No comments: