Thursday, February 01, 2007

Yoga DVD Reveiws

Hi People!
I'm getting a lot of email with your compliments one or more of my DVDs. I'm so very grateful for the opportunity to teach you yoga that facilitates a positive change in your life. I'm starting this blog topic so you may converse with each other on topics like which DVD you are doing and why, which practices you get the most out of, any you are confused on, and the comparision of titles and anything else you want to talk about. Do you like how I make most of the practices only 25 minutes long. Almost no excuse not to do them, right?!!! Yup, I planned it that way. Who's got an hour to spare these days. : )

So please do add your comments and questions here. Ahh and by the way, many thanks to all the good people in the United Kingdom who are recently receiving my DVD with Associated Newspapers. Your feedback has been tremendous. Lucky for both of us that some of you who would have never thought to give yoga a try and now doing it and reaping the benefits. Hats off to you and ok, is it too cliche if i say "Cheerio!"

xoxoxo
Yogi Marlon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I just wanted to drop you a quick note and tell you that I just finished completing your beginner's yoga DVD five minutes ago! I feel changed.

The stress in my life is overwhelming! Just now, as I finished your session, I feel tremendously more in touch with myself....I can breathe! The tension in my back and shoulders feels like it is melting. I appreciate your understanding of yoga and your expertise teaching skills. Thank you for making my day better! I hope to continue practicing and learning more! ~Breana

CatStyle Designs said...

Absolutely! I have been a daily user of the Absolute Beginners DVD for a couple weeks and I can tell a difference in everything from my balance to my posture!

I can't wait to start another of the more intermediate DVDs!