Monday, February 19, 2007

How Long for Yoga for a Healthy Back


Hello,
I just wanted to let you know that i purchased your cd for back exercises and have been doing them regularly for nearly two weeks, and feel so much better and free of pain excellent cd recommend it to everyone who suffers with their back.
Do you recommend doing these exercises on a long-term basis or should i move on to another cd.

thank you again

Linda Davies
Worcestershire, England

Hi Linda,
I’m so glad you are having success with the DVD, Yoga for a Healthy Back. It’s very kind of you to write to tell me so. I am particularly gratified on the results that are reported to me on this title. So many people who gave up hope of having a pain-free back are amazed at the results they are seeing from doing such easy exercises. Much of the success is because its designed to create the muscular structure holds discs and vertebrae in proper spinal alignment.

In regard to your question on how long to continue with that DVD title, I can give you this guideline: Slowly work your way through the successive practices when the one you are currently doing seems easy. Particularly in this DVD, the individual practices go from easiest to hardest. If you can get all the way through the third practice on this DVD, you can most likely approach the practices on my other yoga DVDs. Although I do recommend the practices on the DVD you have long term, you might want to expand you knowledge of additional postures and breathing techniques. Feel free to shop in line. I’m mailing DVDs to England very often now.


In light and love,
Om shanti,

Yogi Marlon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been using your Yoga for a Healthy Back for 1 week now and I already feel the results! I'm thrilled.

Do you have any guided meditation cds available? I ask this because your voice has a very soothing quality to it and I'd love to have you guide me through meditation...perhaps via a podcast.

Thank you.